- Spring inserts are internally threaded suitable for use with metal deck.
- The spring inserts are suited for a variety of rod hanging applications.
- Multiple threaded Size : 1/4" and 3/8" and 1/2"
- Before the concrete pour, Spring Insert mount on metal deck quickly and easily, speeding up installation.
- The integral long flange on the Spring Insert makes it easy to locate the insert after the pour, even after fireproofing has been applied to the underside of the deck.
- Three sizes of Spring Insert can handle most applications, also the integral flange and seperated flange is excellent in corrosion resistance.
- Used to support structures such as pipe laying, mechanical, cable trays, ducts, etc.
|1||Insert Body||Carbon steel (Zn Coated)|
|2||Spring||Carbon steel wire|
|3||Integral Flange||Engineered plastic or Carbon steel (Seperated type)|
1. Drill a hole in the metal deck using the 23mm bit.
2. Insert the spring insert in to the hole.
3. Press the spring insert using a foot or tool.
4. After confirming the fixation of the spring insert, pour the concrete.
5. Insert the rod into the flange and thread it into the spring insert. (Multiple Threaded : 1/4", 3/8", 1/2")
6. Completed construction
KIST's Design Highlight
- Accurate /