VJ-T Fixture Pin
A new technology of Grating & Multi-purpose Fastening System
Principle of VJ-T Fixture Pin
- The VJ-T Fixture pin can be used as an alternative to the welds and bolts used to attach materials to structual steel and for fastening applications in onshore / shipbuilding and offshore plants.
- The VJ-T Fixture pin series were made of forged and integral, Taptite (Self-screw type).
- Taptite thread will be screwed in into a pre-drilled hole. and taptite screw is tapping its own internal mating threads when installed into base material.
Advantages of VJ-T Fastening System
For base material th'k ≥ 6.0mm, the fastener is intended to be set in a pre-drilled pilot hole.
The advantages of pilot hole is no through penetration of the base material therefore no rework of the protective surface coating on the back side is needed.
- No maintenance – No corrosion – No inspection – No painting damage
- Work Efficiency – Easy / quick installation ( Only 15 seconds for VJ-T fastener installation )
- High safe – No drop hazard – longer durability
- Easy removal / reinstall for maintenance
Application for Grating Fastening
Application for Multi-purpose Fastening
VJ-T [M10] / VJ-T [M12]
Structure of VJ-T Fixture Pin
- Material : Carbon steel + GEOMET 720 Coat. or PFZnNi Coat.
- Forged Integral type [KIST Patent]
- High pull-out / shear load through taptite screw (triangle thread)
- Salt spray test ≥ 1,000 hr - No visible red rust
- Strong durability of corrosion